Bzooma Electric Motorcycle
Tino Scooter Motorcycle
Simple, Cheap and Whisper Quiet.
With TINO, Bzooma takes the scooter concept to a higher level with its simple, cheap and whisper-quiet electric operation.
Tino was conceived in the premier design studios of Italy and born in the cutting-edge manufacturing plants of Taizhou City, China. In these plants, Bzooma brings together the cream of European and American technology and componentry.
Let Bzooma’s pursuit of excellence carry you smoothly into the future. Can you remember when petrol was 10 cents per litre? Be there again!
- Motor: Brushless Hub Motor 3000W
Quick change Battery 72V 40AH powerful lithium battery. (Easily removable)
- Controller: Programmable 150A Sine wave controller with regenerative performance and smooth start and accelerating
- Top Speed : 80km/h
- Climbing Capacity: 1:4 Gradient for a 70kg rider
- Single Charge: 90 kilometres
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 128 kg
- Product Size: L70" x W27" x H47"
- Charging Time 6 ~10 hours
- Special features: considerate design utilising a reversing gear for the rider's convenience
- Special features: Certified and plated to comply with the Australian Design Rules governed by The Australian Government under the Motor Vehicle Standards Act 1989.
* Links to various State Transport departments are provided for your convenience.