Bzooma Electric Motorcycle
Busy Courier Motorcycle
Busy is a stout and practical courier system which can zip your parcels Pizza or post around town with efficiency, reliability and STYLE.
The petrol motor is done away with by Busy’s state-of-the-art battery and motor. Your fuel cost is about 5% the cost of petrol.
Your Busy has an interchangeable lithium battery so you have 99.9% uptime with very little maintenance.
Busy’s electric motor draws power from an array of top-spec lithium batteries. You can even buy a second battery, have it charging, and swap it over in a moment.
A computerized controller delivers power from battery to hub motor, leaving you the driver to concentrate on safe driving. No more clutches or gear changes.
Electric power delivers maximum torque from the get-go, with no need to rev up.
Busy is sooo quiet! Remember a noisy vehicle does not contribute to road safety. It just makes you tired.
- Motor: Brushless Hub Motor 3KW
- Battery : 60V50AH Lithium battery(second battery is optional extra)
- Controller: Programmable 150A Sine wave controller with regenerative performance.
- Climbing Ability: 30% slope stop and start
- Range: max range 90 km per battery, but with Quick exchange battery you can work 24-7
- Cargo size : 55x55x55cm
- Special features: considerate design utilising a reversing gear for the rider's convenience
- Special features: Certified and plated to comply with the Australian Design Rules governed by The Australian Government under the Motor Vehicle Standards Act 1989.
* Links to the various State Transport Departments are provided for your convenience.